These are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 original questions then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
3. Pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you and add 3 new questions for your nominees.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions and never change the Award rules.
Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image. You cannot alter or change it in any way, just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
Thank you so much to Fabiola from My Heart of Mexico for nominating us for this award!
Three Original Questions:
- If you could describe or picture your inner soul how will you describe it? I think your inner soul is the made up of the things that really move you and cause strong feelings.
- What are you working on right now? Lots of post ideas, especially for the holidays. We just need to actually start writing!
- What is your creative dream project? To create travel-inspired gifts to sell through our blog for people to enjoy and possibly one day to write an e-book about travel-related recipes for those wanting to try unique dishes from other countries.
- What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging? Finding the time as well as not getting distracted from writing. Sometimes I get too much into the social media and promotion (which is important!) but I need to focus on writing and editing great content as well.
- What advice would you give to newbie bloggers? Pick a niche to get started but don’t limit yourself to it. Write about what you like and what you want to write about. We are a travel blog but are keeping it pretty broad so we can write about a multitude of topics that we enjoy, like Disney and eating healthy.
- What motivates you to keep blogging? I enjoy all aspects of blogging and the more I do it, the more I learn and the more the blog grows. My mom and grandma have been so helpful with coming up with ideas and telling people about the blog so they can check it out. If only we could make some money from it! 😀
Our Nominees for the Starlight Blogger Award:
Three Questions for the Nominees:
- How do you hope to inspire people through your blog?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Favorite place you’ve traveled to and why?
Again a big thank you to Fabiola from My Heart of Mexico!