Our favorite festival is back! We always look forward to going to EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. This year we actually got to go on opening day, which was exciting. Food and Wine Festival is such a great way to try different foods from around the world and unique drinks. We love that Disney showcases so many local craft brewers from Florida as well. We plan on visiting a few more times, so we will update this when we try more great food and drinks. The festival runs from August 30-November 12. Here are is our guide to the 2018 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival.
We always like to start at Festival Center to check out the merchandise and maybe a wine tasting. This is also where you can get your Ghirardelli chocolate sample. Make sure you grab your Festival Passport so you can mark off everything you try. Then it’s time to head to the booths! There are about 40 different booths throughout EPCOT. While a majority of them are located in the World Showcase, there are more and more being added in Future World. Make sure to check out a park map so you don’t miss anything.
- Loaded Greek “Nachos” at Greece (vegan): This is one of our favorite dishes. It’s healthy and delicious.
- Teriyaki Chicken Bun at Japan: The sweet teriyaki sauce is amazing.
- Hummus Fries at Morocco (vegetarian): Another one we have to get every year. Can be made vegan if you omit the tzatziki sauce.
- The Impossible Burger at Earth Eats (vegan): We’ve heard a lot of good things about the Impossible Burger, and it did not disappoint. Really good.
- Loaded Mac ‘n Cheese at Active Eats: This mac ‘n cheese has so many flavors that blend together so well.
- Tropical Mimosa at Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar in Festival Center: First of all, you cannot pass up a mimosa bar. The tropical mimosa was so flavorful, but they all looked good.
- Chardonnay (Le Vieux Manoir) at France
- Querceto Chianti at Italy: We tried this one at our wine tasting and loved it! It’s located at a cart outside at the Italy Pavilion, not at the Food & Wine Festival booth.
- Pure Cider Rose with Black Currant at Germany: This is located at the bar in the shops, not at the Food & Wine Festival booth. If you like ciders, this is a must-try!
Things To Do
- Wine Tasting at Festival Center: We did a Tuscan wine tasting where we learned about Querceto wines and got to sample three of them. It was relaxing and informative and only 30 minutes. If you like wine or are interested in learning more about wine, we definitely recommend doing a wine tasting.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak: This is too cute not to do! Purchase a map and look for the hidden Remy’s throughout Food & Wine Festival. There is a great prize at the end.
- Eat To The Beat: If all the eating and drinking is not enough, there is also live music every night. Check out the lineup here.
- Shop: We always love seeing the new merch! Festival Center is a good place to start, but the Food & Wine themed souvenirs are available all over the World Showcase. There is also special Annual Passholder merchandise, and if you are a Passholder don’t forget to get your free magnet in Festival Center.
Check out the official website for all the information you need to know.
Check out Vegan Disney World’s post about all the vegan friendly eats this year.
Check out Disney Food Blog for more food and drink reviews.
Now we want to hear what your favorites are from the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival! Comment below and let us know your recommendations.
Like this post? Save it on Pinterest!