Disney World is not just for the kids! While EPCOT is known for drinking around the world, there are plenty of other great spots to grab a drink at Disney World. With all the renovation at Disney Springs, they have really upped their game with offering really neat bars and restaurants for both vacationers and locals to enjoy. There area also some fun places to grab a drink inside the parks.
- House of Blues: They have a great happy hour (outside or at the bar inside). There is also a cool vibe and always great music on the Front Porch. (Disney Springs)
- Lava Lounge at the Rainforest Café: The actual Rainforest Café restaurant is fun, but the Lava Lounge outdoor bar is more fun. You still get to experience the volcano erupting without all of the noise (and screaming kids). They also have a lot of fun drinks and you can get the full menu outside. (Disney Springs)
- 50’s Prime Time Café Bar: Attached to the 50’s Prime Time Café is a hidden bar. It even has its own door. The atmosphere is great and we have spent a few rainy afternoons here. They also have fun milkshake concoctions for the kiddies. The only downside is it can get very crowded if the restaurant is really crowded because they have people wait in the bar area. (Hollywood Studios)
- Coca Cola Store Rooftop Beverage Bar: We don’t drink Coca Cola, but we love going up to the rooftop bar. The views of Disney Springs are great, and you can do flights of Coca Cola tastings as well as order adult beverages. (Disney Springs)
- Bay Lake Tower Member Lounge: We love going up here for a drink and a spectacular view. You can also watch the fireworks at Magic Kingdom from here. They dim the lights and pipe the music in from the park. The only downside is there is a very limited food menu. DVC Members Only. (Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort)
- Spice Road Table at Morocco Pavilion: This is one of those places people seem to walk by without realizing it is there. Spice Road Table is a new addition to the Morocco Pavilion. It is right on the water and gives you great views of the World Showcase with beautiful Moroccan décor. Here you can get drinks and small plates. (EPCOT)
- Terralina: This Italian restaurant just opened recently at Disney Springs. The outside bar area is beautiful, and if you like wine they have an amazing happy hour. (Disney Springs)
These are some of our favorite places to grab a drink and relax.
Where is your favorite place to enjoy a drink at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Like it? Pin it!