Best Places to Grab a Drink at Disney World
Whoever says Disney World is just for kids needs to read this post. There are actually some very fun bars and restaurants throughout all of Disney World. These are a few of our favorite places to go.
- House of Blues: As far as we know this is the only place that offers Happy Hour specials. There is also a cool vibe and good music. You can sit inside or outside. (Disney Springs)
- Lava Lounge at the Rainforest Café: The actual Rainforest Café restaurant is fun, but the Lava Lounge outdoor bar is more fun. You still get to experience the volcano erupting without all of the noise (and screaming kids). They also have a lot of fun drinks and you can get the full menu outside. (Disney Springs)
- 50’s Prime Time Café Bar: Attached to the 50’s Prime Time Café is a hidden bar. It even has its own door. The atmosphere is great and we have spent a few rainy afternoons here. They also have fun milkshake concoctions for the kiddies. The only downside is it can get very crowded if the restaurant is really crowded because they have people wait in the bar area. (Hollywood Studios)
- Art Smith’s Homecoming: If you have a hankering for moonshine, this is your place. They also have great mixed drinks and a fun atmosphere. (Disney Springs)
- Bay Lake Tower Member Lounge: We love going up here for a drink and a spectacular view. You can also watch the fireworks at Magic Kingdom from here. They dim the lights and pipe the music in from the park. The only downside is there is a very limited food menu. DVC Members Only.(Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort)
- Spice Road Table at Morocco Pavilion: This is one of those places people seem to walk by without realizing it is there. Spice Road Table is a new addition to the Morocco Pavilion. It is right on the water and gives you great views of the World Showcase with beautiful Moroccan décor. Here you can get drinks and small plates. (EPCOT)
These are some of our favorite places to grab a drink and relax. There are so many places we want to try like Tiffin’s at Animal Kingdom and Abracadabar at the Boardwalk Resort. Our favorite eating and drinking related event is the Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT. The booths and menus for this year were just released!
Where is your favorite place to enjoy a drink at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Like it? Pin it!